PUPPY CLASSES, PUPPY PARTIES, PUPPY SEMINARS!
NOTE: You don’t have to wait until your puppy has all their shots. See the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior Position Statement on Puppy Socialization.) Getting your puppy into puppy class while they are under 16 weeks is essential for building social skills!
New classes starting:
- Tuesday, April 4
- Tuesday, May 2
Limited enrollment, training/socialization for your new puppy!
- Four sessions — April 4. 11, 18, 25 or May 2, 9, 16, 23
- Tuesday nights, 7 – 8 pm
- Handlers, masks required
- Two Family members permitted to attend (children must be 8 yrs and older)
- Large breeds: 9 – 14 weeks, Small breeds, 9 – 16+ weeks of age on the first night
- Must have been examined by a veterinarian and had one set of vaccines prior to first class
- Each session to include a training theme and supervised and safe play time
- Digital notes supplied each week
- Topics include: Nipping/biting/chasing pant legs/jumping up/“leave it”/come/leash walking, stay, how dogs learn, reading dog body language, good play vs bad play, getting puppy respect and attention, understanding dog behaviour
- Certified dog trainer, 25+ years experience, professional champion dog breeder
- Cost: $186 + hst, payable cash or cheque on the first night
- Tuesday’s, 6 – 6:30 pm, March 7, 14, 21, 28
- puppies must be in good health and have received at least one vaccine
- $25/session, pre-registration required
- Six pups maximum per group
- Two family members permitted per pup
- Supervised, safe play
- Learn how to read dog body language and understand social canine behaviour
- Large breeds: 9 – 12 weeks, Small breeds, 9 – 16 weeks
- Age guidelines strictly enforced, unless special approval by trainer
- Masks required
For more details and to register, please contact PAWS-ITIVE PUPPIES, firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PUPPY.
Founding Member of
the International Positive Dog Trainers Association
Professional Certified Trainer IPDTA-CDT
Proud Member of:
Assocation of Pet Dog Trainers (U.S.)
Canadian Kennel Club
Pet Professional Guild (The Association for Force Free Pet Professionals)
PAWS-ITIVE PUPPIES IN THE NEWS
Featured article: Metroland Newspapers
Training Kids to be Good with Dogs
PAWS-ITIVE PUPPIES has been featured
with both CTV News and Local News Stations
Puppy classes the fun way!
To register for classes or to speak to the trainer
go to “contact us“