PUPPY CLASSES, PUPPY PARTIES, PUPPY SEMINARS!
New classes starting:
Limited enrollment, training/socialization for your new puppy!
- Four sessions
- Tuesday nights, 7 – 8 pm
- TWO COVID vaccines with proof required
- Handlers, masks required
- One Family member + one observer permitted to attend
- Large breeds: 9 – 13 weeks, Small breeds, 9 – 16 weeks
- Must have been examined by a veterinarian and had one set of vaccines prior to first class
- Each session to include a training theme and supervised and safe play time
- Digital notes available each week
- Topics include: Nipping/biting/chasing pant legs/jumping up/“leave it”/come/leash walking, stay, how dogs learn, reading dog body language, good play vs bad play, getting puppy respect and attention
- Certified dog trainer, 25 years experience, professional champion dog breeder
- Cost: $180 + hst, payable cash or cheque on the first night
- Tuesday’s, 6 – 6:30 pm, November 8, 15, 22, 29
- puppies must be in good health and have received at least one vaccine
- $25/session, pre-registration required
- Six pups maximum per group
- one family member + one observer permitted per pup
- Supervised, safe play
- Learn how to read dog body language and understand social canine behaviour
- Large breeds: 9 – 12 weeks, Small breeds, 9 – 16 weeks
- Age guidelines strictly enforced, unless special approval by trainer
- Masks required
- Two COVID vaccines mandatory for attendance
For more details and to register, please contact PAWS-ITIVE PUPPIES, firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PUPPY.
PAWS-ITIVE PUPPIES IN THE NEWS
Featured article: Metroland Newspapers